Every member of the Your Retirement Reality team, including the financial and insurance professionals we work with agrees to adhere to our Code of Ethics:
- To conduct business according to high standards of honesty and fairness.
- To provide service to our customers in the same manner we would demand for ourselves.
- To provide solutions to our client which are suitable for their situation.
- To adhere to all applicable laws and regulations.
- To maintain the privacy and confidentiality of the information shared with us.
- To provide competent and customer-focused sales and service.
- To engage in active and fair competition.
- To provide advertising and sales materials which clearly state their purpose, and which contain honest and fair content.
These principles are based, in part, on the Principles and Code of Ethical Market Conduct developed by the Compliance & Ethics Forum for Life Insurers (CEFLI) and the American Council of Life Insurance.