Find a Workshop Near You
Use the map below to find a local event near you. Zoom out on the map to see more nearby. Click on Register Now button in the left/bottom side bar to learn more about the event and reserve your seats!
Could you be leaving retirement income dollars on the table?
Your Retirement Reality offers a holistic approach to financial wellness. Our workshops are designed to inform guests with the knowledge they need to take control of their finances and make a plan for the future. Your Retirement Reality is dedicated to spreading financial literacy by providing complimentary informational resources directly to the public.
Our Commitment is to:
- Provide current and relevant information at our interactive and entertaining workshops
- Recommend practical courses of action that will enable individuals to take charge of their finances
- Provide a holistic and product agnostic approach to financial wellness
Social Security Maximization
- Claiming rules for married couples, divorced individuals, and minor children
- Strategies and time limits that could potentially increase your benefits
- How cost-of-living adjustments affect your Social Security
- Breakeven analysis: Should you collect at age 62, 66, of 70?
- Delayed retirement credits
Retirement Income Planning
- How not to outlive your money
- Running the retirement marathon
- How taxes and inflation impact retirement
- Exit strategies
- Stretch IRA’s
- Long-term care considerations
- Dealing with death and estate taxes
- Wills and trusts
- Probate and your estate
- Choosing an executor
- Lifetime giving exclusion
- Unlimited marital deduction
- Tax-free inheritance
- Pre-Retirement, Mid-Career, Early Career savings options
- Thrift Savings Plan catch-up, and loans
- Long Term Care
- Employee Benefits
- The rules of the game
- Exit strategies
- FEGLI options
By attending this seminar, you may be solicited for the possible sale of an insurance product. No legal, tax, investment or accounting advice will be provided. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. The presenters of this seminar are licensed insurance agents—for legal advice regarding your specific tax situation see your tax advisor or attorney. This material has been prepared for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide, and should not be relied upon for, accounting, legal, tax or investment advice.
This material is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The insurance agent can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The insurance agent may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov. 15864 – 2016/7/1